DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

January Favorites



Hey guys today I am sharing with you my monthly favorites for the month of January. Hope I give you some inspiration to try something new.

Morning routine
Guys I know I have been teasing you for this one and for the night routine but they are coming. The only reason I haven’t made a post about them yet is because I haven’t really settled on what fits me yet, once I find it I will post them. 
Having a morning routine for the past month has been very nice and made my day way better. I am more productive both because I wake up earlier but also because I am more motivated when first thing in the morning I get to cross off items on my daily to-do list.

Night routine 
This one has also helped me a lot to wind down before going to sleep also having time off my phone before I sleep is very nice and I have incorporated a lot of great habits in this one too so you know I am improving myself through my night routine.

Homemade scrubs
And the teasing continues once I perfect my recipe I will also post this too. So for a long time now I have had a big problem with razor bumps and ingrowns after shaving my bikini area, using a scrub before shaving and moisturizing well after and daily has really helped a lot. I always used to see people saying that exfoliating before saving is a must but I never did it but guys it works. If you are also having trouble with this give it a try and stay tuned if you would like an easy recipe to make it yourself. 

Putting my legs on the wall 
This is a really great an easy exercise you can do and it has many many benefits. It destresses your legs after a long day of standing and walking and it feels really nice. Give it a try.

Pomodoro technique 
This is a technique I implement when I am studying basically what you do is you study for 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break and after 4 25minute ‘sessions’ you take a 15 minute break. Firstly this is great because you learn more when you start studying and near the end so this creates more beginnings and more ends. Secondly I feel like I have a short attention span when it comes to studying so taking frequent breaks makes it a little easier.

Figs 
Well for the last couple of weeks I have started eating a fig everyday and I can’t tell you that it changed my life but honestly my libido has risen quite a bit. I started this mainly to help me with constipation but I haven’t really seen any dramatic results but it is still good for my health so why not.

My new canary Normi 
I have been wanting a pet for a while and a pet canary felt great for right now since my parents weren’t really on board with something with more responsibility like a cat or a dog. Also I had pet canaries in the past so I had experience. He is a beautiful boy around 6 months old and I love him very much. We are going to have a lot of fun together.

Skincare 
I was always a big fun of skincare and I have done quite some research on it over the past few years but it was only until recently when I started having a daily skincare routine and it has been very nice.

Tigi CatWalk Curls Rock Amplifier for Definition & Separation
This is the only product I have to recommend for this month and I have to tell you it is amazing if you have wavy or curly hair. It holds the curls really nicely without making them crunchy and they last for days contrary to other products I have used before where after a night’s sleep my curls would be flat.

Paulo Coelho the alchemist 
I will probably do a book review of this book later on so stay tuned. I was reading this book all through January and liked it very much. It was a very easy read and I enjoyed reading it a lot. More on this in my book review.

That was it guys thank you for tuning in hope you liked it if you have anything else I could try leave it in the comments bellow. Just a heads up this is exam month for me so if I don’t post that’s why but I will try to keep up with posting schedule. I‘ll see you next week guys hope you have a good one.


Social media:
Twitter: @msnopes
Pinterest: @justakidd6
Facebook: Just Kid


 

Comments

  1. Ooh lots of interesting stuff. I love figs and you've given me a craving for some now ha! Siobhan ♡ | Vegan Babe Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this sounds like you've had a really good January. Now is the perfect time for skincare especially with the 3rd lockdown taking its toll and the winter blues. I'll definitely have to try the legs on the wall technique. Thank you for sharing x
    www.nadinealex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it is a great time to focus on skincare

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities