DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

A Few Things About Me

 

I thought having a blog would be cool but you know I am a 19 year old white girl in the middle of a pandemic stuck at home how many stories would I have to say, but you know I’ll figure it out.

Firstly let me tell you a few things about myself:

·        I live in Athens, Greece

·        I am studying business administration

·        I have a boyfriend and a quite big and weird friend group, all of those relationships are rather fluid right now so I guess you will hear a lot about them

·        I like bullet journaling

·        I quit social media a few months ago, except for Pinterest, Youtube and Netflix  

I try to keep a diary every couple of days or so, meaning that a lot of my uploads will be journal entries giving you a more realistic view of my life.

Also because I am Greek please excuse my English if it’s sometimes bad.

That’s it for today thanks for tuning in!

 ðŸ’—💗

Social Media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites