DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

2021 Bullet Journal Set Up



In this post I will be sharing my 2021 bullet journal set up and the spreads I used. I have quite many spreads so if you are going for a more minimalist look feel free to use the spreads you think will be useful for you.




 I am using a Flying Tiger Copenhagen bullet planner in pink, as you can see I have already stained it which is a shame. I got this notebook a while back because I was very excited so I don’t remember how many pages it is, but she’s a girthy girl.



On the left side there is a key to explain the meaning of the symbols I use, the page turned out pretty empty so I will probably add something else later.
On the right side there is an index for me to know where everything is, as you see I number all my pages. In this spread I will continue to write the page numbers as I go with the bullet journal.



This is a standard grid spacing page for me to reference in the future when I need to divide my pages. 
On the left I have an empty page in case I need to add anything in the future and because I couldn’t think of anything else.





This is a very tiring spread to make but I think this is what works the best for me. I divide my pages in half, on the top there is the month and bellow that, the days of the month numbered.



Here on the left I have a bucket list 2021 I do this every year for things or experiences I want to have done by the end of the year.
And on the right side I have a goals page where its more about accomplishments than doing things. I divided the page in 6 and wrote 6 areas in my life which I will set goals for :
Education
Spiritually
Mentally
Blog
Financially
Physically
Relationships
Other



On the left it’s a simple blog ideas spread and on the right there is a things I did spread, here I will track the books I read , the movies I watch , the tv shows I watched and maybe something else if I come up with something.



On the left I have a places I travelled to spread to write down any places I travelled to in the year of 2021.
On the right I have a money tracker where I will track the money in my bank account, the money I have saved for shopping, for vacation, what I saved in every month and money I want to get in the bank. And an extra cubicle for any other that might fill up.



I have a shopping list on the left, divided in two sections a want section for things I simply want and a need section for necessary items. And a last time I… spread on the right where I tack the last time I went to the dentist, I got a haircut and a wax etc.


 
In this spread I have two easy trackers one for my period on the left and a blog views one on the right.


 
And lastly I have a letter to myself spread where I will write somethings to remember throughout the year.

So this is my 2021 bullet journal set up, all the spreads I use, maybe I will add some like a collage or a quote page but I didn’t have enough time for that. Stay tuned because a lot of bullet journal posts are coming goodbye 2020 ones and my January 2021 one. That’s all for today thank you and I’ll see you around generally I post every Tuesday and Friday so remember to check for new posts.

Follow me on social media:
Twitter: @msnopes
Pinterest: @justakidd6
Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites