DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

Spa Day Routine at Home

Hi guys today I will show you what I use when I have a little spa day, it’s very basic and simple I will try to link everything on amazon so you can find the products I use. Disclaimer most of the products are Greek so they might be hard to find in America or out of the EU.

Starting off with a nice cleanse, this is the Apivita black detox cleansing jelly cleanser I don’t use this on a day to day basis only when I do spa days and use another one for every day. It’s a gentle cleanser and feels really nice on the skin.


Once I am done with cleansing my face I use the Vichy nomaderm 3 in 1 scrub witch is also a mask so I leave it in for 5 minutes after I have rubbed it in. This is a great scrub leaves the skin very smooth.

After that I do a face mask, the Apivita express beauty face mask with aloe. I just spread tis on my face and neck and leave it on for 10 minutes. This mask makes my skin feel very nice and moisturized.

Then I use the Apivita aqua beelicious refreshing hydrating booster this is actually a sample but I liked it a lot and I am thinking of buying the actual thing. I spread this on my face and massage it in. My skin after this booster oh my god it’s amazing it feels great and it looks great, I couldn’t recommend it enough.

Next I use Aloe Vera, usually I use the Optima Naturals Aloe Vera Gel 99.9% but because I ran out now I use the bioGel Aloe Vera. I have acne so I really like using aloe in my skincare routine.

After that I use the moisturizer from the same line as the serum-booster, the Apivita aqua beelicious oil-free hydrating gel-cream. Great moisturizer very light and doesn’t make my skin greasy.

https://www.amazon.com/Apivita-Beelicious-Light-Gel-Cream-Oil-Free/dp/B07KPZ5P5R/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Apivita+aqua+beelicious+oil-free+hydrating+gel-cream.&qid=1609952366&sr=8-2


Lastly I use the Bepanthol Intensive Face & Eye Cream just as an eye cream. This is a very heavy moisturizer that I sometimes use for my whole face if my skin is very dry but because it’s both a face cream and an eye cream I use it mainly as an eye cream.

https://www.amazon.com/Bepanthol-Intensive-Face-Cream-Bayer/dp/B00AN682PQ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Bepanthol+Intensive+Face+%26+Eye+Cream&qid=1609952307&sr=8-5


I do this routine when I have limited time you can do this in 30 min.-1 hour but I also have an extended version like 2 hours which I am happy to share with you so stay tuned for that if you are interested. If you have any recommendations I should try leave them in the comments down below. Guys take care of yourselves maybe with a spa day or anything else that brings you joy. You are beautiful and amazing. See you next week <3. 


Follow me on social media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites