DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

The Daily Routine of a University Student in Greece



How you doin people?? I am great and today I will be sharing with you my daily routine, a day in my life if you will. I am a university student so you can imagine that a big portion of my day is consumed with school, even though I am not the best student. However, I will not be sharing with you my morning and night routines because those will be featured in future posts. Also I don’t do all these things every day, here I am describing a day where I would be doing most of my habits. Without further ado let’s get into it.

Every day I wake up at about 8:10 because my classes start at 9:15 so I have time to do my morning routine.

Photo by Bruce Mars

After I do my morning routine I log into class although that early in the morning I can’t really concentrate so I do some work for the blog for an hour or two, post on Twitter or Pinterest, by the way you should follow me there the handles are always on the bottom of the posts. After that I actually get into my classes. At about 12:00 I take a little break to make me something to eat so I am not starving, usually a sandwich with cheese and cream cheese, I love cheese if it didn’t come across. 

Photo by Nick Morrison

My school schedule isn’t always the same but usually I finish classes at about 2 o’clock. After I am done with classes I eat my lunch whatever that might be on each day. When I finish with lunch I will probably watch some Netflix or YouTube for about an hour so I can digest my food properly and then I will take a nap for 20-30 minutes.

Photo by Carlos Linder

When I wake up, at about 4:30, I will study for about an hour or two. I will probably get in a snack like a chocolate bar. After I am done studying I will get ready to workout most days, I will pick a video to follow, lately I’ve been getting into Pilates a lot, I workout for about 45 minutes usually. Having finished my workout I will take a shower to get rid of the sweat. 

Photo by Kike Vega

Now it’s time for some creative work at about 7:00, I will use my bullet journal or I will paint or journal. Otherwise I will talk with some friends or my boyfriend on the phone or go out with them responsibly.

Photo by Noemi Macavei Katocz

After channeling my creative side I will go hang out with my parents and watch some TV, the time is now about 8:00 after about an hour I will eat dinner with my family. Then we watch a little more TV and hangout and at about 10:00 I go to my room to watch something on the internet and start my night routine. After all that at about 11:00 I go to sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow. 

Photo by Mollie Sivaram

So this is my daily routine I hope you liked it or you could draw some inspiration from it. It’s ok to not be 100% productive every day. We are people we are not perfect and that is perfectly okay not 2 days are the same so be easy on yourself, as I told you already not every day is like this for me either. Love yourselves people and I will see you next Friday with a monthly obsessions post so absolutely stay tuned for that.

Oo lastly we now also have a Facebook if you are interested give me a follow there as well as my other social media. A disclaimer the name is Justa Kidra because Facebook won’t let me change it, thanks Facebook. 

Social media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites