DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

Being in the brim of Covid

As a 19-yearold it's hard to comprehend all the time lost during this pandemic. It's an endless grief period where there is hope that it will end but never seems to. A person in the few people I meet was tested positive for Covid. The people I sometimes meet are divided in two groups and unfortunately I was the connecting link between the two groups. Obviously all the blame doesn't fall on me since everyone knew and some of them met with other people two. 
It just happened to be me who had connected the two groups. Since I found out about all this I am filled with guilt about all the pain I might cause. From the day we found out everybody self-quarantined and have been extremely careful, in order to minimize the effect all this might have on our families. 
I can't tell you that since the start of the quarantine I have been doing it right, of course there have been months at a time where I didn't see anyone besides my family but also there have been times where I went out quite often. The consequences don't show their face until they are knocking at your door. 
Tomorrow I am getting tested to see if I am the horrible link, hopefully I am not. Before uploading this I will have gotten my results and will offer an update at the end of the post. It is very alienating self-isolating in a home full of people, everybody eating together while you eat alone. I know it's only two weeks but I can't say that I am the strongest mentally, since I found out I haven't been in my best shape, I haven't been crying for two days straight but it breaks my heart that I have to be the bearer of bad news to my family and friends every day, it sucks. 
I will definitely be more careful going forward and it will be weird being close to people again. I am ready for all of this to be over but it just doesn't end, I want to go back to normal, I want my life back.
 Don't be like me stay safe with everything you do for yours and others sake just be good and get vaccinated if you can because everybody is to the brim with all of this, going forward obviously so will I.

UPDATE
The results came in thankfully I tested negative nevertheless I will continue a strict quarantine for 14 days and after that will see. Be careful everybody and just don't be dumb like me.

Social media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites