DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

Ideas for a Productive Morning Routine


Hey guys today I am sharing with you my morning routine and how I start my day. Obviously again I don’t follow this exact routine everyday but when I have the time and energy I do this whole routine. In the start of the year I went through a self-improvement whim and decided to implement a lot of healthy habits in my day to day life my morning and night routine is mainly how I decided to do that. Night routine coming so stay tuned. Here we go.


Wake up

Every day I try to wake up at around 8 am.

Drink water

The moment I wake up I try to drink some water to rehydrate after the many hours of sleep, that’s why I keep a bottle of water on my nightstand.

Meditate 

After I get up I like meditating for about 5 minutes to give me some time to wake up and ground myself before going out into the world. Otherwise I like to do a breathing exercise to wake me up.

Open windows 

After all this I get up and open my windows to refresh the air in my room.

Skincare routine

Then I do my skincare routine, post coming 😂. I have really been into skincare lately, bought a few new products that I’ve been liking a lot, so I will fill you in soon.

Get dressed 

In quarantine it’s been very hard to find the motivation to get dressed in the morning so putting it in a routine has helped me a little bit to do it more often.

Breakfast 

I always eat breakfast in the morning since a little kid and I am very happy that I have kept this habit. It’s not the healthiest breakfast but still. I usually eat cereal or homemade cake.

Walk 1000 steps

I love this and I am really sad that it is allergy season and I can’t really go outside. So every morning I like going out and walking for about 10 minutes (that’s about 1000 steps for me) it is very calming and it gives me a lot of energy I love it. The moment that pollen kind of calms down I will be out there again.

Make my bed

This is just a little task that just gives me the illusion that I have my life together 😂. But I like doing it every ones in a while.

Feed Normi

If you don’t know Normi is my pet canary and in the end of my morning routine I feed him change his water etc. 


And that’s it that is my morning routine it makes my days more productive and I really like having structured mornings, even though I don’t do it every day.

Thanks for tuning in guys I hope this will inspire you to make your own morning routine and even implement some of my ideas. See you in the next own hope you are doing well!!!

Social media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

  1. Hmm. I don't see play on phone for an hour on this list. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I try to avoid it but smetimes it happens :/, thank you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites