DIY Bookmarks a Fun Actuvity for Kids and Adults

Image
Today I have a fun craft for everyone that you can do with things from around the house. This is a very very simple DIY/craft you can do when you feel creative We are making our own bookmarks. In order to make the bookmarks you can either repurpose old things from around the house or use any craft supplies you have. For this craft you’ll need: 1. A piece of cardboard or an old notebook with hard covers. 2. Glue  3. Scissors  4. Ruler or something to draw straight lines with. 5. Pencil  6. Stickers or newspaper scraps to decorate with. 7. A big book  Now let’s get into the steps: 1. Gather the things you will need. 2. Measure how long you want your bookmarks, I made two  sizes one 15x5 cm and one 14x4 cm, those are great sizes but honestly you can kind of eyeball it and make it however long you want it. 3. If you are making a cardboard one you probably only need one piece depending on the thickness, if you are using notebook covers I suggest using two both so you can

Spotify Playlist for March


Hey guys back at it again. On Friday I posted kind of a journal page honestly but now I am back to my usual. Today I have an other Spotify palylist for y'all. If you search it on spotify it says March and April  that's because I just started making it and I will continue adding songs.

So this month I 've been obsessed with Ru Pual's Drag Race, I had never watched it before and I started with season 7 beacause I found Trixie Mattel on Youtube, so that's why there are a lot of her songs on this playlist. I love the vibes in her songs and that's why I listen to them. Other artist on the playlist are The Weekend, Megan Thee Stalion and blackbear.

The vibes in this playlist are quite mixed we deffintnly have some sad boy hour vibes, I am happy to be here vibes but also bad b*tch vibes. You know that's just how life is sometimes a beautifull mix of sadness, happiness and feeling like a boss.

Some of my favorite songs on the playlist are (with links):

dirty laundry (slowed) ,blackbear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfv4GV7Ll-Y

Save Your Tears, The Weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYlFuWEuKI

Girls in the Hood, Megan Thee Stalion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Cj7Esqr0c

Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat), Saweetie 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJUCsyMQes


You can the listen the playlist here:


Or click here to be redirected on spotify:


Hope you like the playlist don't forget I will continue adding new songs so give it a follow on spotify.
That's all for today I hope you are well!!

Social media:

Twitter: @msnopes

Pinterest: @justakidd6

Facebook: Just Kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Bullet Journal Ideas

10 Fun Snowy Day Activities

January Favorites